Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Charlie on the Barnstormer

Our second day at the Magic Kingdom was full, and we had such fun.  It wasn't warm, but it wasn't as cold.  So we still started our day with something inside - pictures with Minnie and Daisy.


But this time, it was Charlie who would have nothing to do with the characters.  So much so that he threw himself on the floor.  I wasn't going to force him, and he and I left and let Daddy and Rosie meet the ladies.




Charlie and I waited in a gift shop, where, for the first time, Charlie found something in a store he couldn't live without and I couldn't distract him away from - a Lightning McQueen hat with Mickey ears.  Since we were on vacation we bought it as his one souvenir, and he wore this hat all week long.  It is still a favorite, so I am glad we got it.


And then he found this leaf.  And he couldn't live without this leaf, either.  He wanted to make sure and show it to Grandma Dot, who I guess has the same deep appreciation for leaves because he was adamant that she would love this leaf as much as he did.  I took pictures with the promise that Grandma Dot would see it and love it.  And that leaf rode in the stroller with us for the rest of the trip.



He did put the leaf down long enough to ride his first roller coaster - the BarnStormer.  I think he and Marc rode this ride 10 times during our trip!






This is my favorite Charlie video ever.  His first ride on the Barnstormer.


1 comment:

Christy said...

Love the video! Precious memories!!!